Tuesday, May 12, 2009





Credit must go, once again, to La Porte Rouge, for if this wasn't a complete copy of something Nadia has done it was at least inspired by her. This was taken with my new camera you guys! Early birthday present. I am having so much fun with it, but don't know how to soak up the light like I managed to with my non digital. I don't know how to get much depth of field with this one either. I'll figure it out though! Nothing profound to leave you with today, but I want to thank you all for the comments on my last post. What a wonderful group of people, how kind and warm you are. It continues to amaze me.

5 comments:

What About The Girl? said...

Oh happy birthday! Enjoy the camera. I have no doubt you will learn fast!
I took a very similar picture of the sakura from your previous post :-)

kendalee said...

Gorgeous! Dogwood (at least I think that's what it is?) is something we don't see in the UK so thank you for sharing these beauties. And enjoy playing with your new camera - what fun!

Maria said...

congrats on the new camera, what fun and happy birthday (whenever it is). I smiled the minute the first pic hit my screen, how cheerful, love the colors, light, & perspective you took.

Beverly Ash Gilbert said...

You and I are on the same page! Love your pink dogwood. I have a pure white with just a tiny tip of pink...

Unknown said...

yay! cannot wait to see all the new photos!

blue and pink... my favourite colours.